Bulls Official Sponsor

Injuries and Illnesses

If you are injured, please let one of the Athletic Trainers know!

Please come in for an evaluation after school and we will then decide the next course of action; whether or not the athlete can play, if rehabilitation is needed, and/or if the athlete needs to see a doctor.
Any time an athlete goes to the doctor for more than a routine check up, a note needs to be brought to one of the athletic trainers saying whether or not the athlete is cleared to play.
We have a strong working relationship with the doctors at the Sports Medicine and Injury Center on Poplar Tent Road. If you need to see a doctor there, please call them at 704-782-4878.
Here are some links to information on Common Injuries: