Bulls Official Sponsor

Athletic Participation Forms

2017-18 Forms now available.

  • All student athletes who wish to participate in a sport must fill out all the paperwork completely.
  • Turn in the entire packet to the Athletic Trainers to receive your yellow participation card.  You must have the yellow participation card to tryout for each season.
  • If you have any questions, please contact Denette Carte or Thomas Allen in the athletic training room.

2017-18 HS Athletics Paperwork Packet